Step 1: Open House, Sunday, June 7, from 9-11 AM
We had a great time at the Open House event on Sunday, June 7. Over 80 people came through the building to hear a devotional from Pastor Steve, see the enhancements to the building, and visit with the church family. We want to thank everyone who helped to make this event possible! We couldn’t have done it without you, and look forward to seeing everyone again soon!
Step 2: Face-to-Face Service, Sunday, June 21 at 9:30 AM
We are happy to announce that we will be opening the church building for face-t0-face services beginning on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 at 9:30 AM.
Health & Safety Recommendations:
While we are anxious to return to our face-to-face services, there are some guidelines that we have put in place for when our face-to-face services resume:
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, if you are sick, please stay home. Our online services will continue for anyone who is unable to attend our face-to-face services for whatever reason. Please make your health and safety a priority when deciding where and how you will worship.
- Because the facility needs to be cleaned and sanitized between services, we will hold one Sunday Morning worship service, from 9:30-10:30 AM.
- We will have extra hand sanitizer available throughout the building for you to use.
- Masks will be available for you to use, but will not be required.
- Extra seating will be available in the chapel and the balcony to enable social distancing.
- No formal greeting time will take place during the service. Please respect the wishes of our church family members and refrain from physical contact.
- No offering plates will be passed. Offering plates will be placed in the back of the sanctuary and you can drop off your gift before or after the service.
- We will not be using paper bulletins, hymnals, or pew Bibles because of the extra sanitation concerns.
- Sunday School and children’s programming will resume at a later date.